Security measures are not beneficial if they are not enforced and diligently followed. A security audit assesses how effectively an organization’s security policies are being implemented. TASEC’s security audit brings out the gaps and vulnerabilities that exist in the current security systems and procedures.
TASEC’s deep domain expertise helps uncover security weaknesses that exist in an organization and the issues that are reasons for noncompliance. Our security audits also play an important role in internal investigations when anomalies are discovered or wrongdoing is suspected. The findings are used to strengthen organisation’s internal controls to mitigate future problems.
Threat & Risk Assessment
Comprehensive risk based threat and vulnerability assessments are essential in validating and upgrading the security posture of organizations. TASEC uses a multidisciplinary risk based approach for Threat Assessment to look at security from all aspects - from the physical environment to the human element and also the role of technology.
Effective security starts with an in-depth understanding of vulnerabilities. TASEC can help gauge an organization’s strengths and weaknesses in a wide variety of scenarios, from facility security to executive protection. Not only do we bring decades of experience to our assessment, our leading experts can also help organizations anticipate potential source of new threats.
Our time tested Threat Assessment Methodology includes:
- Looking at current areas of exposure and any past security incidents in order to identify potential vulnerabilities.
- Interviewing key stake holders and others for critical insights and information about situations, policies, and procedures.
- Providing a gap analysis to isolate areas where the current security set-up does not meet the industry best practices.
- Making recommendations for implementing measures to mitigate areas of vulnerability to reduce security risk.
Security Solution Design
TASEC utilises its unparalleled experience and resources to design reliable and comprehensive Security Solutions.
TASEC has extensive experience in designing and implementing security solutions for critical facilities/ plants in complex scenarios for clients across multiple domains and uses a structured and tested approach to deliver the security design outcomes.
Some of the essential components in TASEC security design include:
- Solution Layout –Layout from safety and security view point.
- Security Ancillaries – illumination needs, security signage, technical infrastructure.
- Access Control – vehicle, pedestrian, and material access check points.
- Surveillance Operation – optimizing equipment and locations.
- Intruder Detection & Monitoring – safeguarding the non-occupied areas. These include use of special solutions like Ground Radars, Unattended Ground Sensors, Underwater Sensors etc.
- Command & Control Centre– alarm and feed integration, communication relay mechanisms.
- Security Function Organogram – structure, roles and responsibilities.
- Documentation – including Security Policy &Standard Operating Procedures
- Training and Audit Recommendations
TASEC Security Solution Design Services can be availed at any stage of a facility’s development i.e. during the architectural concept design or construction implementation stage, or while commissioning.